Virtual Roundtable Session
December 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Managing security vulnerabilities & compliance at scale
With the proliferation of high-profile hacks, data breaches, and ransomware, it’s easy to feel insecure about your organization’s security. You have to protect your company like never before — particularly as your infrastructure grows and diversifies, presenting a broader surface for attackers.
How do you keep up with an ever-changing cybersecurity landscape? Adopting DevOps practices and automation is critical. It’s now a necessity to deal with this increased complexity rather than just a nice-to-have.
- CVEs have more than doubled since 2016
- IT infrastructure grew 47.2% year over year
- Data breaches increased 424% in 2018
- Cost of an attack increased to $3.92M over the last five years
Focus Network, in partnership with Puppet, will bring Australia and Singapore IT leaders together to discuss key industry themes that will affect your organisation in 2021 and beyond.
Puppet’s CTO Abby Kearns will drive the conversation throughout the session who will discuss key industry themes affecting your organization. In this upcoming virtual roundtable, we’ll discuss:
- How to integrate security and improve your ability to quickly remediate critical vulnerabilities.
- How to achieve self-service for CIS/Essential 8 compliance validation.
- How to do Change Management in the DevOps era