Virtual Roundtable Session
May 20 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Path to Zero Trust with Least Privilege & Secure Remote Access
The recent seismic shift to remote working and rapid adoption of the cloud have accelerated the demise of the traditional perimeter and is driving an increased focus on Zero Trust. At its core, Zero Trust aspires to eliminate persistent trust, and enforce continuous authentication, least privilege, and micro-segmentation.
But the reality for most organizations is that the path to achieve 100% Zero Trust across their organization is far from clear. A successful Zero Trust strategy requires an understanding of the barriers to implementation and planning an architecture that supports a number of different solutions working together.
Focus Network, in partnership with BeyondTrust, will bring IT Security Leaders from across Singapore to share your views and learn actionable takeaways to enhance your cyber security strategy including:
- What does Zero Trust mean to you?
- Is Zero Trust the best way to navigate the current cyber landscape?
- Is Zero Trust an achievable security model?
- Are NIST and other federal identity guidelines paving the way for successful Zero Trust strategies?
- How Privileged Access Management can help enable a successful Zero Trust strategy