Thank you for your details. Please click on the link sent to you via email to gain access to the Salesforce Content Centre
- This event has passed.
May 9 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In the Pursuit of Cyber Resiliency: Achieve the endgame through a unified approach
Data breaches dominate the headlines. It is fuelling the debate and conversations on whether organisations are doing enough to protect customer’s data. While reputable companies are in the spotlight, SMBs are not immune. OAIC recently reported 62% of data breaches affects businesses with staff fewer than 100, with 70% malicious or criminal attacks as the source.
For partners, it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to provide customers with threat mitigation and data resiliency while maintaining operational efficiency and profits during times of economic inflation.
Now, there is a smarter and simpler way to deliver cyber resiliency with a unified approach of prevention, detection & response, threat investigation, data recovery and compliance.
Focus Network, in partnership with OpenText Cybersecurity, invite you to join our partner roundtable where we bring together other executives and security professionals in the industry to share their expertise and thoughts on why cyber-criminals are successful, and how the pursuit of cyber resiliency is achievable for partners and customers of any size.
We address the following topics:
- Examine changes to privacy regulations, handling of data requirements, penalties or cyber insurance and the impact it has on organisations securing customer’s data.
- Review security expenditure and security expertise to tackle sophisticated cyberattacks.
- Discuss the challenges and risks service providers face within the supply-chain model.
- Learn the strategies to reduce complexities and embrace data resiliency for their customers.
4 Key takeaways:
- Partners to understand the challenges managing customer’s environment and data
- Partners to learn there is a smarter and simpler way to mitigate threats and manage security and risk for their customers
- Learn the best practices to provide data resiliency
- Partners to understand the OTCS messaging and portfolio